We are looking forward to welcoming you to Broadstairs for your course at the College
To help you prepare you will find useful information here to help your planning.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to help.
When you travel please make sure you don't forget your booking confirmation, your travel tickets and your passport!
Have a safe journey!
Your pre-arrival assessment
If you have not already done it, please complete our Pre-Arrival assessment as quickly as possible to help us understand your level of English.
Your travel information
If you have not already done it, please tell us your travel information to Great Britain before the start of your course.
- read or download our Student Handbook which includes: what to bring, the cost of living, staying with a host family and much more.
- find out what to bring and what you don't need to bring with you.
- read or download our Travel information and town map.
- see the College and Broadstairs on Google maps.
- see our current social programme to get an idea of what you will be able to do in the evenings and at weekends.
- if you haven't already organised it, we can organise your student insurance including medical, travel, personal possessions and course cancelation.
On your first day at Hilderstone College
Please arrive at the College at around 8.30am on your first day.
We will firstly check your booking information and identity, so please bring your passport or national identity card with you.
After that you will meet the College Staff, have a full induction and tour of the College before you start your course.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hilderstone!
Hilderstone College information
Address: Hilderstone College, St Peter's Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2JW, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)1843 869171
Emergency telephone: you will find this on your Confirmation of Booking. Please use it only in an emergency or when there is a last minute change of travel plans.