|Home > Courses > Teacher Development > Teacher Development Courses for groups
Tailor-made courses for groups of English teachers, CLIL teachers or teacher trainers at the College or at your school/college.
We have considerable experience in designing ‘tailor-made’ courses to meet the specific requirements of particular groups of teachers. These courses can be offered at Hilderstone College or in your own country. Courses can be of any length and can be organised at any time of year.
Our teacher trainers are experienced in a wide range of specialist areas, including:
Our group package includes as a minimum:
- CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Using multimedia and computer-assisted language learning (CALL)
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Evaluating post-communicative developments in methodology
- Taking the ‘stress’ out of pronunciation
You may choose to include our optional extras:
- All tuition and teaching materials
- Use of the College's multimedia self-access facilities after class
- A programme of social activities including a minimum of three evening activities
- College registration fee (normally £75)
- End of course College Certificate
- Free homestay accommodation for a non-student group leader (for groups of 10+ students)
- Free Intensive Course or Teacher Development Course for a group leader if appropriate and available (for groups of 10+ students)
- Homestay accommodation within walking distance of the College (single room; breakfast and evening meal midweek; breakfast, lunch and evening meal at weekends; no other student of the same language in the family)
- One full day and one half day excursion per week
- Arrival and departure airport, port or station transfer
For further information about group courses for teachers at Hilderstone College, or in your own country, and to receive a group course quotation, please contact us.