|Home > Courses at Hilderstone College
- All tuition materials included, end of course certificate with personal report included.
- Monthly tutorials to monitor your progress included.
- Access to our multimedia Learning Centre, our information and study portal hilderstone.net and Google Apps for Education account included.
All courses full time, with 21 hours of classes, and between 8 and 16 hours of optional supervised self-study each week.
- Minimum course length is 2 weeks (except for One to One and Group Courses).
Minimum age is 16 on Intensive English, Cambridge examination courses, academic English and closed group courses (other courses, subject to suitability).
- Maximum class size for all course is 12 (except One to One Course).
- Registration fee 2017: £75