|Home > Social life > Social programme
We offer a full social and cultural programme to enrich your stay and provide more opportunities to use and improve your English. Joining in with the social programme is also a great way to meet students in the college who are not in your class.
Every week we arrange a minimum of:
- 1 sports afternoon e.g. tennis, football, swimming, badminton, volleyball
- 2 evening social activities e.g. salsa dancing, quizzes, karaoke, live music, films, theatre, African drumming, yoga
- 1 evening talk on an aspect of British life and civilisation, e.g. a short history of Britain, the Royal Family, the British education system, the history and geography of London
- 1 half day excursion e.g. Canterbury, Dover Castle, vineyard visit
- 1 full day excursion e.g. London, Oxford, Cambridge, Windsor Castle, Leeds Castle, Brighton