|Home > About us > College facilities
Other College facilities for students:
Our superb Multimedia Learning Centre is an important part of the teaching programme and is popular for self-access study after class. It is open every day and some evenings. We even open on Saturdays in the summer months. There will always be a member of staff to help you with anything you need.
Students have free access to our computers, including internet and email. You can use them for computer based learning, homework or to keep in touch with your family and friends at home.
Our touch screen listening stations are a wonderful way to help you improve your everyday communication and to practise your listening skills for exam preparation.
Exam preparation and practice
If you plan to take an English language exam during your course, our Learning Centre has all the essential materials you will need and is a quiet place to study after class.
Study materials and resources
The Learning Centre has a wide range of study materials: grammar, vocabulary, dictionaries, business English, reading and writing practice. There are also newspapers, magazines, DVDs and library books at different levels that you can borrow. There is a teachers course library for those enrolled on a Teacher Development Course.
- Snack bar offering freshly prepared lunches as well as hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Free WiFi internet access throughout the College
- Free Google Apps for Education account, for use when you are here and when you have returned home
- Common Room open throughout the day evening with newspapers and drinks machines
- Lower Common Room with TV and DVD player and pool table
- Table tennis available after class most days
- Prayer Room
- Use of hall and theatre on campus